Auction items available to benefit Shannon Forde
Hope Shines for Shannon, the organization raising funds to assist longtime Mets staffer Shannon Forde’s medical expenses in her fight against Stage IV breast cancer, has opened an online auction featuring some pretty cool items and experiences.
You can access the auction page here: http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/Shannon.
Auction items include:
- Meet Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan at a Taping of Live! With Kelly & Michael in New York
- Learn from the Best with a Pitching Lesson from Mets Star R.A. Dickey at Citi Field and Watch Batting Practice From The Field
- Enjoy 2 Tickets to Saturday Night Live Including a Backstage Tour of the Set
- Mets Star David Wright Will Give You a Hitting Lesson at Citi Field!
- Meet Jon Stewart & Get 2 Tickets to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart in NYC
And many, many more. Please consider supporting this cause, and remember that tickets for Shannon’s Nov. 1 fundraising dinner/auction are available at http://www.hopeshinesforshannon.com.