Results tagged ‘ C.J. Wilson ’
One more day of workouts before Thursday’s intrasquad game and Friday’s Grapefruit League opener.
What we learned: David Wright, Curtis Granderson and Travis d’Arnaud will all participate in next month’s Las Vegas exhibitions against the Cubs, but Daniel Murphy will not. … Terry Collins still expects to be ejected next year, probably more than once.
What we wrote:
- With injury in rearview, Familia makes bid for bullpen
- Collins: New replay rules won’t eliminate ejections
- Lannan won’t be seeking real estate in NY just yet
- D’Arnaud would love to play with brother Chase
Around the league:
- Johan Santana auditions for seven MLB teams
- Jameis Winston ‘starstruck’ in exhibition vs. Yankees
- C.J. Wilson struck on head in BP at Angels camp
- Trevor Rosenthal strains groin, but not worried
They said it:
“That would be like the ultimate jinx.” –Fifth-starter candidate John Lannan on apartment hunting in New York City before making the team
Follow me on Twitter @AnthonyDiComo